Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scott Pilgrim

Scott Pilgrim vs the World was actually an awesome movie!! I had an interest to see it but definitely not enough to get me to the theater. I watched an HBO first look special on the film this morning and heard everyone talking about it and they seemed pretty pump for it. Plus the character, Ramona, looked cute in the previews. So I figured, I'd catch the very first showing and save some money to go check it out. With pretty low expectations, I was engaged into the story because it relates to any nerd/geek out there. *RIGHT HERE!!* It has lots of action and pretty badass music to go with the scenes. Plus Mae Whitman who voiced Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender was in it! Every time she spoke, all I heard was Katara. So it was a good mix of comedy, action and romance. Which I am a sucker for all of those genres. It isn't my new favorite movie by any shot, but I enjoyed it. I'm happy that I decided to see it in theaters and not wait until the DVD release. Well worth it, especially compared to the other movies that are playing..... eeshh.

No comments:

Post a Comment